A prototype race car testing self-driving tech for the forthcoming Roborace contest has made its public debut at Donington Park`s circuit.
The Devbot only completed one lap round the course without a human in control.
But the London-based investment fund behind the initiative - Kinetik - hopes to launch a competition featuring autonomous electric-powered cars racing against each other over the coming months.
- Lotte vice chairman Lee In-won found dead
- German business confidence falls post-Brexit, says Ifo
- Tesla touts speed and driving range with new upgraded battery
- Stocks creep up amid Fed limbo, dollar dips leftright 22leftright 12leftright
- China Crinkles Aluminum Foil Makers
- Cisco to lay off about 14,000 employees: tech news site CRN leftright 22leftright
- UK to avoid recession and world economy to ‘stabilise’ as Brexit shock passes - but US poses biggest risk to global growth
- Fuel prices push up UK inflation rate to 0.6%
- Rio 2016: Kohei Uchimura gets £3,700 Pokemon Go bill
- Tinder `violates privacy rules`, claims Belgian MEP